Bookkeeping & VAT
Most business people are keen on what they do for a living, not on bookkeeping and maintaining the accounting records, but these are legally required for their business. Most businesses can not justify or have the necessary resources to employ permanent finance staff and then to maintain their skills with ongoing additional costs on training.
Pure Accounting Solutions can take away the stress of maintaining your paperwork, after all this is what we do best…
- You drop off or we pick up all your invoices, bank statements, etc
- We do all the processing We can then easily prepare for you…
- Management Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Key Performance Indicators
- End of Year Accounts
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there’s no end of year surprises.
- The records returned (neatly filed and organised!) and all the information we’ve agreed to provide you with.
When we do the bookkeeping we can provide you with proper management information to help you run the business
- Setup new clients in accounting system
- Generating invoices on computerised system and forwarding to client
- Generate Monthly Statements and forwarding to client
- Debt Collection on overdue invoices
- Setup new suppliers in accounting system
- Entering supplier invoices on computerised system and organising payments
- Entering bank account transactions and credit card transactions
- Reconciliation of bank on a monthly basis
If we undertake the bookkeeping function you will find the cost of the following services from us will be greatly reduced:
- Annual accounts
- Management accounts
- VAT Return preparation
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS Businesses will require accounts to be prepared on a monthly or quarterly basis. This may, for example, be for you to know what is going on in your business sooner rather than waiting for your year end accounts to help your business respond faster and to help you manage the business. Management accounts provide a snapshot of the business performance for the period and provide the basis for forward looking projections. Spotting trends over a number of reporting periods can help identify potential problems down the road that can be averted through decisive action taken today. We can produce management information in various ways and styles. We like to think we go a step further with our 20 day speedy service guarantee
VAT (Value Added Tax) is one of the most complex taxes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay. It is seen as one of the most complex tax areas to be imposed on businesses. The VAT “goalposts” are constantly being moved as well as the ever changing stream of regulatory details. HMRC is constantly demanding more and more from businesses which adds more stress on top of what you already have to manage.
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible for you to handle and understand.
Pure Accounting Solutions provide a cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with your business VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Help with completing VAT returns.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in the event of disputes.
We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration;
- Help with completing VAT returns;
- Advice on VAT planning and administration;
- Use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC; and
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary.
Need Some More Help or Some Further Information? Click on the button to contact us with any questions about Bookkeeping and VAT or just for an informal chat.
Feel free to call us on
01908 889 215
Monday - Friday, 9am - 7pm
Drop us a line anytime at
and we’ll get back soon.
Shop 14, Church St,
Wolverton, Milton Keynes